Soft shoe shuffle

Oof! W3 run 1 and the stupid battery in my stupid phone stupid well packed in! So I had to use my watch which is not as satisfying because it doesn't tell me how good I am like the Lovely Laura!! My "running" is just a soft shoe shuffle, does that count??😩😩.

This is my second time on C25k I did it some four years ago, then tweaked something in my calf and let it slip. I play tennis quite often but this does me more good, partly because I am not enjoying it yet!!! My reward will be great in Heaven! Can't tell you how good I feel and virtuous when I have done it though.

I'm 63 and retired in July. I want to get this done by Christmas as a slimming present to myself also to justify sitting on the couch in the afternoon knitting, which is also pretty zen and good for wellbeing.

4 Replies

• Soft shoe shuffle is very good, and sounds much more pleasant than pavement pounding. :D

Keep up the good work. It takes motivation to continue without Laura's encouragement in the first few weeks. Well done you!

• Thanks for that!! I've been reading a lot of people's posts and it's encouraging to read how people found it as difficult as I am. Really determined to do it before Christmas!

• Just post here and we'll tell you how good you are! Well done.

• I'm really hoping to run the full 5k for breast cancer next summer instead of walk shuffle shuffle!! If (when?) I do it just open your kitchen window, you'll hear that I've done it, yells of triumph!!

You may also like...