Couch to 5K
81,586 members112,922 posts

Week 2 Run 3 completed! wohooo!

I can't believe I have started this coaching and I am continuing. I start many things but consistency and continuity is not my thing most of the time. No matter how it went I am happy that I have done it and approaching to Week 3. Looking forward to the day I graduate!

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done for keeping it up! Week 3 may seem challenging at first, but take it real slow and try to enjoy it! Before you know it you'll be looking forward to the runs. :)

1 like

Thanks very much! I completed my week 3 today! I always try to follow Laura's word- "Remember, its only a light jog".. :-)

1 like

Good on you! Just keep at it. Doesn't it feel great to do something positive?

1 like

Yes! it feels marvelous when you complete a week! I hope I can complete the whole program!

1 like

You can and you will! 😊

Good luck for week 3, keep going.

1 like

Thanks very much!

Well done you! My boys and I start week 3 Monday. I look forward to following your progress!

1 like

I just completed my week 3 run 3 this morning! It was great!

1 like

Awww well done!

Well done! don't let anything get in the way.

And good luck!

2 likes

I won't! This is my promise to myself! Thanks! :-)

1 like

Well done x I start week 3 on Friday gulp !!

2 likes

Great! Let us know how it went!

1 like

You'll be fab!

Well done you! I will be completing my week 2 tonight. Like you I am surprised every time I get into my running gear. Good luck for week 3.

2 likes

Thanks! and congratulations to you for completing week 2? How is week 3 going?

2 likes

Just finished week 3 ... Can't say I'm enjoying it but I'm keeping going at the moment.

Well done you. Getting it done!

well done !! ive completed week 3 run 2 and like you im sticking to what laura says and can feel that i have more stamina and cant wait for week 4 to come, losing the pounds along the way aswell :) keep up the good progress we will get there together :)

You may also like...