My little sweeties

My little sweeties

I am now the proud owner of four pair of shoes. Two running and two trail. The running ones are expensive Asics :

a white pair with a lot of plastic which make my feet sweat so I used them to match white Capri pants if I go for coffee somewhere.

Then my serious running business looking ones, bright orange as my reward while doing C25K.

The trail ones are $50 NB :

Last June, in preparation for a camping trip up North where the red bull dust is king, I decided to buy a cheap pair of trail shoes. NB ( new balance). On special for $50 only and so so so comfy. My toes have plenty of room and can do the Cha Cha in it.

(Now if I try to wear the Ascic, they do not feel half as comfy as the NB trail shoes.)

Today the sport store had again a special of NB trail so off I went and now I am the proud owner of a new pair. On the picture it is the black and yellow one with the yellow laces. Don't they look wonderful?

I was also told by the sales person to alternate the shoes for every run to give time for the sole to bounce back.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's a lovely looking collection.

• The Aroma just hits you.

• Oooh fab !

Lovely collection of shoes , like sweeties in a sweet shop ! :-D xxx

• Yes lovely! Just looking at them makes me want to go for a run...

You may also like...