First post... W5r2

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hello as I have been lurking here for a while now! I also wanted to say thank you as the posts here have kept me going, even when runs were really hard. You're all amazing and I love reading how people got on with different weeks/runs. When I started I could barely run for the full 60 seconds- sometimes I didn't make it!- but I completed w5r2 last night woohoo... I can't believe I ran for 8 minutes!!! And enjoyed it!

5 Replies

• well done, I am looking forward to doing that myself.

• Hello and welcome Kit_cat. Very well done for getting to week 5 on your own! That's brilliant. There's a fab bunch of people here as you probably know so now that you've introduced yourself, you need to keep posting and telling us how you're getting on.

We love being with people on their journey through the programme. We're a bit nosey!

• Well done. You now have a momentous run ahead of you. And you know what? You can do it! :-)

• Thanks guys, I'll keep posting now I think to hold myself accountable! Actually looking forward to my 20 minute run, even planned a nice little route for it.... fingers crossed I'll make it and not collapse into the canal!

• Welcome kitcat.

Let us know how you get on with "the" run.

Jules xx

You may also like...