Ashleyto5k

Hi everyone.

Well I've only gone and done it. Couch25k is in the bag. I can't believe it. What a high. Feels so good. Now know how all you graduates feel. Just need my buddie Leanne to catch me up so that I can do her last run with her to see her graduate too. Best app I have ever done and would recommend it to anyone. Keep going everyone and don't give up. Xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

35 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, good for you....enjoy the feeling and your graduation day!! :D

• Thank you Jules. How are you doing?

• Your welcome. Ive got just run 2 & 3 of week 9 left so getting excited about graduating now and im loving this running malarkey apart from the aches n pains haha πŸ˜€

• Well done you. Let me know when you have done it. You will be one happy lady xx

• I will don't worry can't wait to post it on here everyone so amazingly supportive and encouraging its ace 😁 so watch this space πŸ‘Ÿ and congrats again πŸŽ“

• Thank you and good luck. You have come this far and there is no stopping you. Go girl πŸ˜‹

• Congratulations! It's a great accomplishment. Have you thought about where you want to go from here?

• Thank you. No not yet but I'm not going to stop. It's definitely making me fitter. Went out to dinner tonight and refused a dessert. That definitely isn't me x

• Congratulations! Such a wonderful feeling isn't it. You'll be feeling like that all day :)

• Thank you. I certainly have been. What a great feeling. Do you know how to obtain the graduation badge? πŸ˜‹

• Go to this post healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

and you should get it :)

• Thank you. I've just done it and ordered a tee shirt too xπŸ˜€

• Fabulous! Well done. Keep running :)

• Thank you. Definitely want to carry on running.

• Well done - hope you have a spectacular graduation run!

• Hi ugly runner. I did I went out for a celebration meal x

• I hope that was auto correct changing my name!

• Oops so sorry. Yes it was. Don't you just hate auto correcting. Sorry Ullyrunner. X

• Congratulations Ashley. What next? :)

• Hi ancient mum. Just want to stay fit now so want to keep doing it 3 times a week x

• Congratulations Ashley, I've just done my graduation run. Its the best feeling isn't it. 😊

• It certainly is Lou-34. Didn't realise how much until I graduated. Well done you too πŸ˜€

• Congrats and well done Ashley.

Don't forget your "Graduate" badge.

• Thank you so much. So glad I did it. How do I get hold of one?

• You can ask for it in this thread

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

• Thank you πŸ˜€

• You are amazing!!! So pleased for you buddy and looking forward to our celebratory run :) xxx

• U bet. Me too. Can't wait. You can do this buddie xxxx

• Found where to order a badge xx

• Fab-u-lous ! Many congratulations.

• Thanks henpen90. Much appreciated from a fellow graduate πŸ˜€

• Congratulations Ashley !

Happy Graduation Day to you xxx

Just below the green bar at the top , if you click on the icon that says " Posts " it will take you to the page where it says " Pinned posts " in blue on the right hand side . You just have to click on " Need your Graduate Badge " and just write a post saying you have completed .

Well done to you ! :-) xxx

• Thanks very much poppy pug. Going to get a tee shirt too xx

• Congratulations! It is indeed a feeling you don't want to forget, ever! Well done.

• So true and many thanks. Was well worth doing and feel so much fitter πŸ˜€

You may also like...