Ashleyto5k

Hi everyone.

Well I've only gone and done it. Couch25k is in the bag. I can't believe it. What a high. Feels so good. Now know how all you graduates feel. Just need my buddie Leanne to catch me up so that I can do her last run with her to see her graduate too. Best app I have ever done and would recommend it to anyone. Keep going everyone and don't give up. Xxx

35 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, good for you....enjoy the feeling and your graduation day!! :D

• Thank you Jules. How are you doing?

• Your welcome. Ive got just run 2 & 3 of week 9 left so getting excited about graduating now and im loving this running malarkey apart from the aches n pains haha πŸ˜€

• Well done you. Let me know when you have done it. You will be one happy lady xx

• I will don't worry can't wait to post it on here everyone so amazingly supportive and encouraging its ace 😁 so watch this space πŸ‘Ÿ and congrats again πŸŽ“

• Thank you and good luck. You have come this far and there is no stopping you. Go girl πŸ˜‹

• Congratulations! It's a great accomplishment. Have you thought about where you want to go from here?

• Thank you. No not yet but I'm not going to stop. It's definitely making me fitter. Went out to dinner tonight and refused a dessert. That definitely isn't me x

• Congratulations! Such a wonderful feeling isn't it. You'll be feeling like that all day :)

• Thank you. I certainly have been. What a great feeling. Do you know how to obtain the graduation badge? πŸ˜‹

• Go to this post healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

and you should get it :)

• Thank you. I've just done it and ordered a tee shirt too xπŸ˜€

• Fabulous! Well done. Keep running :)

• Thank you. Definitely want to carry on running.

• Well done - hope you have a spectacular graduation run!

• Hi ugly runner. I did I went out for a celebration meal x

• I hope that was auto correct changing my name!

• Oops so sorry. Yes it was. Don't you just hate auto correcting. Sorry Ullyrunner. X

• Congratulations Ashley. What next? :)

• Hi ancient mum. Just want to stay fit now so want to keep doing it 3 times a week x

• Congratulations Ashley, I've just done my graduation run. Its the best feeling isn't it. 😊

• It certainly is Lou-34. Didn't realise how much until I graduated. Well done you too πŸ˜€

• Congrats and well done Ashley.

Don't forget your "Graduate" badge.

• Thank you so much. So glad I did it. How do I get hold of one?

• You can ask for it in this thread

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

• Thank you πŸ˜€

• You are amazing!!! So pleased for you buddy and looking forward to our celebratory run :) xxx

• U bet. Me too. Can't wait. You can do this buddie xxxx

• Found where to order a badge xx

• Fab-u-lous ! Many congratulations.

• Thanks henpen90. Much appreciated from a fellow graduate πŸ˜€

• Congratulations Ashley !

Happy Graduation Day to you xxx

Just below the green bar at the top , if you click on the icon that says " Posts " it will take you to the page where it says " Pinned posts " in blue on the right hand side . You just have to click on " Need your Graduate Badge " and just write a post saying you have completed .

Well done to you ! :-) xxx

• Thanks very much poppy pug. Going to get a tee shirt too xx

• Congratulations! It is indeed a feeling you don't want to forget, ever! Well done.

• So true and many thanks. Was well worth doing and feel so much fitter πŸ˜€

You may also like...