I wrote a post early January about my woes with my FR15. Basically it had started crashing randomly and losing data. At the end of the month I took it back to the shop and there followed a long silence followed by a RESULT. Garmin declared it a hardware fault so I went in yesterday to pick up my brand new replacement FR15. (In fact I should have got it after 10 days but there was a bug in the communication between the shop and me, but that is not Garmin's fault, and might be mine...)
Took it out for a test run yesterday evening and all is well. It locked onto the satellite in seconds !
So I'm very happy.