W2r1 complete :)

Just thought I'd check in and let you all know how I'm doing. On Friday I finished week one with a huge smile on my face, the weather was lovely and the weekend was fast approaching, what more could you want :)? I was slightly apprehensive about beginning week 2 today as it's quite an increase in continuous jogging time. I'm very pleased to say that although it was a little harder I stuck with it and didn't give in when it started to get a bit tough. A few joggers passed me going in the opposite direction, I can't wait until I can jog like that without having to take the walking breaks! It's odd but I'm starting to get quite excited about completing this programme :).

4 Replies

• Don't think taking a walk is a bad thing. Quite the reverse. A walk to get your breath back can mean the difference between success and failure. never worry about taking a breather

• Trust me you get to jogging continuously surprisingly quickly - you'll look back and be surprised how quickly you got there. In the meantime just keep looking ahead to the next run, and take everything at your own pace.

• Yup Iannoda has got your measure, watch out cos next thing you know you'll be looking at compression socks in SD... :-)

You may also like...