Wk 8r1

Can't believe how far I've come in such a short time, if somebody had said to me that in 7/8 weeks you will be running for 28mins not stop I would have laughed at them. Sometimes I pinched myself I am so proud and fitter. As a reward when I graduate I am treating myself to a badge and t-shirt to let the whole town know I've completed the couch to 5k hehehehe. Had a horrible blip and the end of wk6 but got inspiration from all you great people on here and knew I wasn't alone. So thank you to everyone and keep up the good work.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! I feel the same. I did my first 30 minute run today and nobody is more surprised than me at what I have achieved. I think a lot of it is convincing yourself that you can do it and having trust in the programme. Good luck with your next runs!

• Thank you Jenny-14 am looking forward to them and the future runs sound weird as some non runners keep telling me but am going to wear my t-shirt with proud

• What a fabulous supportive community. Lovely post and good luck.

You may also like...