So I've decided to restart C25k after not doing it for a good year! I've had long hard exams for the past month and decided tonight I needed to clear my head! I stuck my headphones in played the podcast and just went for it! I didn't think I would be able to keep up with the first week and everyone and again I got a few stitches and just as I was about to give up I was told I had completed it! I can't believe it and after such a stressful few weeks I feel I really needed this! I can now say I ran 8 minutes and I can't wait to complete this now! WEEK 1 RUN 1 COMPLETE!!!!!!

5 Replies

• hi welcome and well done on your 1st run :D

• Welcome back...Good you got out there and completed the run...Good luck with next one!

• Welcome to the restart club! Illness and wot-not led to me stopping running for five months too and I have just begun again. It is just as exhilarating second time around I find. Keep going!

• I'll second TT's welcome! I had to restart this year once I'd recovered from 'nasty' treatment which was a pain as I'd been so thrilled last year when I managed to graduate C25K. Sometimes life/health etc get in the way. What pleased me when I repeated it was that I hadn't lost as much fitness as I thought that I would have done despite enforced rest. So well done for getting out there and enjoy cracking through the plan!

• Yeah I think I feel much more determined this time around as I know I've done it before so I know I can do it again :)

You may also like...