100 miles!

Since June and up to and including today I have covered 100 miles! This is according to my nikeplus running app. I have ran the majority of them as well though there have been small walks occasionally and at those at the end of the c25k programme! I have just ran 2.74 miles in the teeming rain and loved it! I must be odd and weird! I have been recently diagnosed as anaemic and I am working on building my iron levels up and I must say I can see a difference. Thank you to everyone on here for their support and most of all for this brilliant programme which has had such a positive effect on my life!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well Done you keep it up

• Good for you Loobs! This is the life int it. I bet you feel like a new woman! I know I do.

I went out in the rain for my run this morning and it stopped ! How brill is that.

You'll get your anaemia under control with a good diet I'm certain. That's another thing this running lark teaches us is that we need to eat right ...

*Ditch the junk

*Eat the colours

*Beware the beige buffet

• Wow, you're clearly bitten by the bug :) Take care and try to avoid getting webbing between your toes from all the water - it increases wind drag and ruins your aero dynamic performance.

You may also like...