Couch to 5K
62,669 members95,453 posts

W2 R2

Done, now that was a different. Started off feeling like someone had added a few pounds of lead to my legs but ended up feeling so much better after the last run... Found a nice pace to run at , still struggling with the breathingt bit but proabably didn't feel as bad as i thought it might :)

R3 planned for Saturday morning :D Forecast looks good too not to warm ... up with the larks as they say :D then 2 days off before W3 starts .

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done.... Your doing fab, onwards and upwards ;-)

Thanks Belinda :) getting there :D

Your welcome. It's a steady program that will get you through ;-)

:D steady is good for me , I wish i hadnt put off doing this so much and started sooner :D

I know, I am the same ;-) that school cross country running has a lot to answer for ;-)

I used to hate the school cross country lol maninly because it was always cold , wet and muddy and we had to do it lol

Great stuff , you're forward planning - this is good :)

haha thanks Ej :) some may say slightly mad ;)

Did my W2R2 last night and like you, found that first run harder than the rest, though with me it's my lungs that were complaining. Good luck with R3

Well done Jo :-D have a few aches this morning but nothing a good soak in the bath later wont cure :-)

Good luck with your R3 too

Well done Rob! I'm hoping to have a crack at W2R2 again tomorrow. You are doing brilliantly :-D

Thanks Lala, hope your run gores well today :D

You may also like...