W9R1

Well, W9R1 Completed and found it quite hard for the first 5 minutes but then kept going and my breathing seemed better by 10 minutes in and I ran 40 minutes in all and 5.10 K (not including the walk) so a happy bunny.

I didn't listen to Laura today and had an old aerobic list on, but think I will join her again on Saturday :)

This programme is great!

Janet

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That sounds like week 9 run 1 well and truly done, and some, well done...!

I also find the first 10 mins the hardest. After that I feel I've invested enough that quitting would be a waste!

Enjoy the rest of this last week...nearly there!

• Thanks SusieBoots, I will.

I cannot believe I am running 40 minutes :) in the past, I have ran maybe 20-25 but hated every minute. I am not quite loving it yet, but really want to run and feel great after so half the battle I think.

Thank you for your reply.

Janet

• Wow, you are doing brilliantly, running for 40 minutes already, it seems you're already an accomplished graduate, well done!!!

• Thank you MarlyParly,

I did my W9R3 today so graduated - yeah! but only had JUST 30 minutes in me today. I found it very hard but drank too much Saturday (and then ate rubbish) so probably still recovering from that, but on the whole, I AM a happy bunny! Thank you again x

You may also like...