Life is good

So lovely daughter and I went for our W3R1 early this morning. Shorter route as LD was finding it all a bit much! I keep reminding her of how good we feel when we get back. I'm feeling a lot more energised even when I was working on my allotment in the rain later this morning. My muscles in my legs feeling the jogging which in a funny way also makes me feel good. Upshot is I'm feeling life is good. S B x

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a lovely post. Made me smile. My son came with me today on his bike and it was great to be out together.

• It is indeed and we are so lucky to be out there making the most of it. Good luck to your daughter.

• Well done you two! Keep at it and tell her to stick with it! Its all very much worth it I promise you. After week 3 you'll find your really achieving something great. When I started out on this journey I couldn't have run 100 foot without wanting to sit down. I graduated about 3weeks ago and now run anywhere between 4 & 5 miles at a time :-) its very much achievable just stick to the plan! You can do it.

You may also like...