Fitbit vs MyFitnessPal

I've recently discovered that it's not a good idea to link your Fitbit to MyFitnessPal as it throws out all the Fitbit data. I first noticed this when my Very Active Minutes weren't accurate and was even sent a new one before they told me that it was because they were showing up on MFP (which I hardly use any more as I'm at my goal weight). I've just gone through my Activities on Fitbit deleting all the MFP figures and at last I have a total mileage for the year since I've had my Fitbit, 2,890 miles, where it didn't show any before because they were all showing as from MFP.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Technology - it is such a pain when different devices won't talk to each other or in your case decide to delete the others information. That's a shame you lost your data. I had to delete MFP from my phone as it was taking up too much space and slowing the whole thing down. However your discovery might save someone else having a similar problem.

• I haven't lost my data as it's all on Fitbit, thank heavens. :)

• My Fitbit and My Fitness Pal play nice together thank goodness! Sorry you have trouble with yours misbehaving! :)

You may also like...