Hmm running whilst maintaining a conversation on the phone and keeping pace at 6mins/km...So proud!! :D even if the boyf thought i was nuts!

So i was struggling to fit in a run today but then due to not actually having much to do to my assignment till see the lecturer tomoz I could fit 1 in. Made my day as it would be my third day without getting out there otherwise and I didn't have a great run on Sat. Managed to keep a steady pace wiv my slowest 1k being 6.04 and totaled 7.66k in 45mins. Is the best pace i've managed in a while especially for the longer distances. The highlight however was keeping pace whilst running over a bridge on a canal path and negotiating the slightly overgrown path on the other side....... Whilst maintaining a conversation on the phone!!! It was the only opportunity to talk to the boyf all day tho as we're both flat out busy atm. Having entered a 10k in June i am now feeling optimistic that i'll be able to do it in under an hour. Is the goal anyway but the pace was comfortable. Still undecided about a half marathon in October but might see if there's any 10milers in between the 10k and half marathon and i'll be able to up hill training when i finish uni and return to Cornwall.. Oh joys!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...