Glasgow Women's 10k

Anyone else running the women's 10k in Glasgow tomorrow? This will be my first proper 10k race!! (I did the sport relief 6 miles but it ended up much shorter than that due to dodgy measuring of the laps!) It will also be by far the biggest race I have ever done, which is exciting but makes me nervous! Has anyone done it in previous years? It's also the first race where I have no idea what the course is like - hopefully not too hilly!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good luck with the 10k. I think it is fairly flat from memory of spectating previously

• Hey Muzik, didn't see this post before the event I took part yesterday, the weather was fab, the one hill nothing special, really enjoyed the fantastic atmosphere.

• It was a fab atmosphere wasn't it??! So much support all the way along. I was in the pink wave and finished in 1hr 16 so pretty pleased with that :) it measured 10.2k on strava so just a fraction longer. So well organised with the buses etc as well and absolutely fantastic goody bag!

You may also like...