Podcast/music/MapMyWalk problems ? Anyone know the solution ?

Has anyone else had problems with the podcasts just stopping mid run ? This problem started for me in week 5 and I think it is due to some incompatibility between the podcast/music/mapmywalk, but I'm not sure which. I have just finished week 7 but due to the problems I've been having (and also because I want to be able to do 5K and not 30 minutes) this week I have been doing 4k runs, for week 8 I will be doing 4.5k runs and then for week 9 5k runs. As I thought I was going to die after week 1 session 1 I am amazed that I can even contemplate this, BUT I CAN !!!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! That's fantastic!! I found I had problems when trying to use the app, plus own music, plus runkeeper (which I suspect is fairly similar to mapmyruns). If I just limit it to two apps together it works fine. I am currently using C25k+ and finding that that works perfectly well with runkeeper. I gave up on trying to run multiple apps and am either sticking to a playlist + podcast or app and podcast. Not sure if that helps. Good luck with your runs!

• Hmm, I like to have Laura for encouragement, MapMyWalk for distance updates and I need the music !! I want it all....Thanks for the tip though.

You may also like...