Week 4 Run 3 -sort of done!

So there I was this morning happily halfway through the second 3 minute run when the MP3 player decided to cut out. Very frustrating. I used the clock on my phone to continue the session and completed it okay but it didn't feel the same as when I have the podcast on. I could say that I have completed week 4 now but think I may just do the run again on Friday when the MP3 player is charged up again. Fair to say I was disappointed at the podcast cutting out because this run was going so well - and continued to go well until the end of the 30 mins, albeit without Laura for the second half. Such is life.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've tried but I still can't run without Laura and still alternate the three C25K+ podcasts nearly a year after graduating! If I try to run without her I keep slowing to a walk instead without her chivvying me along and the music beat to run to.

• I managed to keep running okay, it was just that it didn't feel right without Laura - almost as though I wasn't on the programme for that amount of time. I'll do the run again tomorrow. Thank you for your comments, it's heartening to know that a graduate admits to needing Laura at times. Best wishes.

You may also like...