Week 1 Run 2 Yay!

I am so happy, I managed to get up early and do my second run today and it was lovely. I was very tired as I am working overtime all week so I really needed the boost, I tried the tip I saw on this forum of putting my running things next to the bed and it really helped, before I could start procrastinating I was already dressed! Great tip thanks!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, this forum is great for encouragement and tips, keep running and keep posting, you are doing great!

• You're nearly at the end of the first week. That's not just another run to tick off but a whole week's worth of runs. Yay.

• Well done you! It sounds as if you have already caught the bug!

• I've still got my run to do today. Normally I would have gone before breakfast and after walking the dog but, this morning, my husband offered to walk the dog so I could have a lie in (it was raining as well). As I don't get a lie in very often I took advantage of the chance. I'll run in about an hour or so before it starts getting dark. I'm determined to go. Good luck with the rest of the programme - by the way, it's my W1R2 today as well. Best wishes.

You may also like...