Here We Go Again: Week 3

So I had an amazing week of runs this week!

After having graduated C25K in November 2013 I stopped running due to other commitments but started off again this week from week 3 of the program as recommended by HealthUnlocked bloggers :)

I was really impressed with how easily I got back into it, with no aches or pains! Today's run was a little more challenging, but I think this had more to do with my uphill run than my fitness levels!

Looking forward to week 4!!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. This is my second time as I stopped due to injury. I have had to start from scratch though as I wasn't sure if my ankle would hold out after irritating the ligaments in November. Do you have any targets? last time I was signed up for a military fitness 5K run. Helps to keep you focused.

Good luck with Week 4

S X

• I just want to keep to 3 runs each week to try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. At the moment C25K is part of my weightloss plan, but I may sign up to a park run later in the plan :)

How's running after your injury? :)

• Yey well done! Just keep going now.... I did that and am now in week 8. And treated myself to some new trainers which are fab. Congratulations for restarting :)

• Thanks! :D

You may also like...