W4 R1 Again!

It was my works Christmas party last night but the new healthy me wasn't drinking but had a great time anyway and was up at 5:30 this morning to do my run. Crazy I know. Run went surprisingly well better than W3 R3 in fact. Just shows how this really works week by week. I gave myself an extra day to recover as I've been fed up of feeling achy when I wake up rather than all rested!

My problem is I can be very good but if I let this healthy lifestyle slip then I am back into my old ways so quickly and it takes me ages to get back to this point. Momentum and targets are important I think and I am

Looking to do my first parkrun in Feb.

Have a good Christmas everyone!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You are showing commitment and reaping the rewards. Well done, stick with it. Parkrun will motivate you and give you an accurate 5k time, so is highly recommended. I believe you are right about targets and you will need to set some when you graduate.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Thanks for the feedback, really looking forward to my first parkrun now!

• That being healthy stuff gives you a real righteous kick sometimes doesn't it.

• Ha ha yeah it certainly does!

You may also like...