Couch to 5K
60,141 members92,783 posts

34.30 5k

I've just done my 5k run in 34.30 , I'm pleased as punch , that's 2 . 30 min less than Fridays 5k run ( I think lol) im not very good with no's, I'm getting better , & better ( like blowing my own trumpet ) ha ha . Clipped on my I pod mini , garmin on wrist , & I loved running to my own music , & dave Bowies , john I'm only dancing matches my running beat perfectly I noticed ha ha , also nothing Beats. Dave Bowies " modern love to speed me up a bit . Really enjoyed my first post grad run , one happy lady for rest of day . . Hope alls well with you fellow runners , have a good un .

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Still no graduate badge I notice ! Wish it would hurry up lol

Well done you!!!! Great time isn't it nice to have the freedom to just run? Also this badge thing sucks I sent them another email this morning!

I've sent 3 ! Taking there time , do u keep getting that technical response reply , asking you to check other links to see if this solves your query ? I do !

Well done! Brilliant time too.

Thanks hezzabelle

Wow, that's an impressive time! Well done!

Thanks hennith , I'm well pleased

Congratulations, well done :)

Thanks olsbean

You can go off people you know...only joking! That's awesome. You're going at quite a lick if you're matching 'John, I'm only dancing'! I don't know if that made me laugh more than the bit where you said "I've just done my 5k run..." like it was a really throw away comment! A true runner now! :-)

Ha ha ur right ! I never could walk 5 k a few months back . Let alone run one .Thanks Jen , not be long before your graduating , hope your not waiting as long as me for badge .

It's a bit bizarre. I wonder if all the Admin are on holiday...?

Could be , or I'm doing something wrong , but twilight is the same , she hasn't got hers either. , I can't see any other way of requesting it though , I email them , it gets sent & I get same automated reply back

Amazing time Do you think your time is improving because you are more relaxed now you are a graduate?

Could be , never thought of that .

Also your own music helps a lot !

Well done -after all my moaning in previous weeks I'm due for my last run of week 9 in the morning -yikes a bit intimidated by it.

Good luck for tomorrow

Hi run ragged I'm doing last run tomorrow morning as well so be thinking of you and then hopefully we can ask for graduate badges -- but sounds like there is quite a queue for them Good luck

Good luck , look forward to seeing the post

Great time and lovely happy post! Your own music makes such a difference doesn't it? Happy running!

Wow great time! Congrats.

You may also like...