I’m back!

Well guys, I am back after a several month(year) break. The first time I started c25k I failed miserably, the workouts were too hard for me (or so I thought). Since then I have lost almost 30lbs (due to being gluten free). I have done my first two days of week one and I am loving it! I take my dog with me for our run. I now find myself being able to run longer than the 60 seconds but I do not want to push it. I just hope it continues to go this well for me…this time I am determined, I have a wedding to get fit for in May!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for getting out there again. Keep us posted about how things are going - I'm sure you'll find plenty of encouragement here to help you keep going.

• Stick with it, the one thing c25k needs is a little bit of determination :-)

• Snap I started c25k way back in January and struggled repeated weeks and to be honest thought I couldn't do it. For various reasons in June I gave up.

6 weeks ago I started again . What a difference I have never failed a run and today doing W7R1. I really do think it's more a mental challenge than physical .

Good luck I'm sure you will graduate this time and congratulations on your amazing weight loss

• Thank you!

You may also like...