What headphones do you suggest?

Hi, I never run with headphones, but our 15 year old son is interested in some for his rowing training runs. Which one are recommended by users, up to about £40?

He seems interested in the in-ear ones, and I know nothing about them. His runs are off-road, so the isolating ones would't be dangerous, but he is very sensible anyway!!

Any help and advice would be very welcome.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm a great fan of Sony in-ear headphones. For me they've out-performed many others that have been supplied with various portable devices by other makers. They feature little soft, flexible earpieces - which can be bought separately too as spares - in three sizes (I think) to ensure best comfy fit for each individual. The last set I bought from Amazon for under £20 - they retail at over £40 in shops. They even work splendidly for in-flight air travel, (with a little adapter for a few extra pounds). Comfy enough to fall asleep in without waking with painful ears!

• I like the Sony in-ear ones too (EX10) Have a pair from argos (tesco do them too) for a fab £10. My teenage music techy son uses them too, so they must be good! The sit really snugly inside the ears and with the 3yr guarantee for £1.99 you can't go wrong)!

You may also like...