First run in real dark

Clocks going back mean I have no choice but to run in the dark or off to the treadmill with me. Not too bad but prefer running at dusk. Runs have been a struggle recently but still going maybe I will graduate this side of Christmas but we will see. I made a foolish goal of running a sub 30 5k regularly by the end of Nov don't think it's gonna happen unless on the treadmill.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm the same - I have no choice on work days but to run in the dark now. I think it's quite exciting! I do stick to the main road though. It certainly adds a new dimension to your running! Good luck - keep going! (I have those socks too! :-) )

• Just want to say that even though I have never run on a treadmill I would think the if you run a sub 30 min 5k on the treadmill it would still count :)

I am just about managing to run in the light as I run in the mornings, but I know that's only going to last another week or two. Then running in the dark for me too, I am kind of excited about it... Is that weird?

You may also like...