Week 6 Run 2

Getting into a pace on the first long run is hard but once I've found it I find I can keep going. Tried a different route today but didnt like it too much as there were too many roads to cross. I've worked out in my head where I am running nxt for d3 so hoping that works out. My husband made me smile and it gave me a warm glow as I thanked him for his support. If he didnt look after boys I couldn't do this. He responded "I am just in awe of you!" Bless him.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for your success so far. Bless your lovely husband! And the boys will love having him look after them.

My husband commented the other day that I must keep going now that I've graduated and I was quite taken aback. I think that he can see what a difference it's made to me in many respects.

• Aww, it's lovely to have that level of support. Well done you. :-)

• Well done mum2 the boys , I'm doing that one after work tonight , how lovely that you have that kind of support , keep up the good work & good luck with r3 .

You may also like...