W6R3 - I made it on my second attempt!

Thanks to all those who gave me advice when I felt like a failure on Wednesday after having to stop my W6R3 at 20 mins. You were all right - take a rest day and try the same run again. I kept it steady so was probably going a little slower than before but made it the full 25 mins and am pleased as punch :) :) :) Onwards now to week 7 - Bring it on!!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wooop! Well done!! You should be proud of yourself! As I realised too...speed isn't necessarily the most important thing! Best of luck with week seven - I did run 1 today, which wasn't too great, but strangely knowing that I have two more 25 minute runs is comforting...lots of practice to improve, and no nasty surprises!

x

• Fantastic result! You should be very pleased with yourself! You've come a long way already and the finish line must be in your sights. Good luck with the next few runs - almost there!

• Yey! I knew you could do it :) well done! 25 mins is amazing! Good luck with the next few, nearly there!! :)

• That's just great. Running is so much more mental than I realised. I often struggle , think I can't do this so why not give up, but try again and find that I am successful. It's a grat feeling to achieve something that seemed unachievable a while ago. Well done.

You may also like...