W6R3 Whoopee - singing in the rain!

I avoided W6R3 two days ago and re-ran run 2 with the excuse that I didn't have the time :) . Anyhow, took myself in hand this morning - up at 6am, out and running in the dark and pouring rain (can't quite believe this myself) and did it. Fabulous feeling, did a little "singing in the rain" dance to celebrate.

BTW - the dog's getting fitter too and although I've only lost a few pounds the wobbly bits are definitely less wobbly :)

Thanks to all for your inspiring posts - onwards - hopefully in the dry on Friday. Now off to work ......

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Poop! I bottled my run in the rain this morning, so this makes me feel even worse! So glad you did it though, x

• We got the rain here last night, and I was out in it too! Quite liberating really, although my husband has asked me to stop at the shops on the way back to get something so I must have looked a fright, red-faced and soaked through! On to week 7 now, good luck and enjoy :)

• Well done - I have to confess that I still avoid the rain on occasions! I don't mind if it starts while I'm out, but I hate the warm-up walk in the rain. All the best for Friday's run :)

You may also like...