Well hello all
I'm in Cornwall... Yippedoode!!
Thank you all for your run ideas... Today's run is thanks to MatthewW... On endomondo.. Here's the juicyju list:
1. Started off well, but up a huge hill, didn't let that put me off my stride..
2. Right.. Where to next, lets check that link on the forum.. Oh s*** no reception... Oh well just keep running Ju.
3. Saw a public footpath at the end of the road and thought, yep that must be it.. All looking very pretty.. Birds and fresh air and all that nice stuff.
4. Another runner.. That's good it must be ok.... no smiles.. He whizzes straight past me.raspberry blown... But then,
oh look there he is sitting on a bench. Oh yesss lets just run right past!!
5. Now I'm in for a bit of Ray Mears/ bear grylls action. There's woods, stumps, stiles, cows and I'm loving it so I throw my arms in the air and do my run dance. Felt so good.
6. Bit lost, oh look there's a nice man, ill ask him- all sorted on the right track again. Think he liked my orange sweatband!
7. Oh look there's Truro.. Oh no phones died..
8. Naked running it is then
9. That was the best can't wait for the next one!
Off to the beach now for chips and sun!!