W6T3 I done it!!!

I am so pleased. Just completed week six run 3 of 25 minutes. It was ok, found it easier than the previous 2 runs. The last 5 minutes were a little tough with my breathing and legs were tired. I was coming to the end and a car was blocking the pathway and I was praying for it to move as I did not think I had the energy to go around it, straight ahead was the only way my legs could manage! Managed 3.30km averaging 4.9mph.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey well done. Running straight through from now on so sounds good that you found it easier than the start stop stuff. Good luck with week 7.

• Congratulations!! I am doing week 6 run 2 over and over again because in the second run I feel I am not gonna make it, I feel literally exhausted.. I will work on this R2 a little more :)

• I found run 1 & 2 off week 6 more exhausting than the 3rd run so don't worry too much if run 2 is hard work. Obviously do the run when you feel ready, but maybe you should give it a go as you may surprise yourself :-)

You may also like...