So I decided to continue the program this morning even though I recently injured my knees. I am sure I will feel it tomorrow in the morning but I think my knee is generally fine.
The could barely feel any pain this morning so I consulted my parents (they are doctors, its convenient :D) regarding the bruise. I was told I could give it a go and should stop if it pain were to resurface which it didn't.
I will continue on to W5R2 if my knee holds out in the next day or two (I may give an extra day break). Looks like I am falling a bit behind as I started this weeks run after 3 days rest.