Week 9 Run 1 (again)

After dismal failure yesterday decided to do my first 30 minute run on treadmill. Simply too hot and sweaty to run outside this afternoon and after failing so terribly yesterday (although I can apportion a small part of the blame to apps and technology - or rather my mastery of it) I thought I would give myself more of a chance to get it done. Have always run outside so this was a first and I DID MY 30 MINUTES! It was far more comfortable for me. Will of course be back outside soon but this heat doesn't seem to suit me and a bit of air con did wonders. So wiping out yesterday's attempt and starting afresh from today....leaving me with just two more runs until graduation. Hip hip back on track!!!

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Yippee. Well done you're nearly there

• Well done! I went for a 5km run today and I don't think I've ever sweated so much, so I can empathise with you!

• Well done. Two runs to your badge.

• Woo hoo excellent well done to you, it certainly was hot yesterday, I did beach sprints (a slow jog really but sprints sounds better) and ended up running in the sea to keep cool. Good luck with your next two runs. A gleaming green badge is waiting for you :-)

You may also like...