Mixed feelings for WEEK 8 Run 1

Can hardly believe I'm on Week 8, but I am! Set off this morning and managed the 28 minute run relatively comfortably - but the trade off was my timings! I was slowwwwww!!

Actually I decided this tactic on purpose cos I didn't want to struggle with any of the run.

At the end of the 28 mins I'd covered 4.2K which aint great, BUT I did managed to complete the run without incident. So I'm going to try a bit quicker on the next one.

Tally ho folks!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • yeah - and look on the even more positive side - you rand for a full 28 mins. now that is something you couldn't do just a few short weeks ago...

and without incident - from my last week that is the single most important lesson - I should really listen to the graduates on here - it's not just pace - it's putting in the KMs which is just as important.

Happy running - only 5 left for you now...

• Well done! Sometimes you just have to take it a bit easy. And it pays off. I deliberately have to slow myself down as I zoom off at the start, then crawl the last km!

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

You may also like...