week 3 run 2

Ooofff, struggled with this one. Felt like I was back in week one! The second 3m run seemed to last for ever and ever and ever... thought Laura must have gone off for a wee and forgotten to come back to the microphone. Funny how time seems to stretch or contract depending on what you are doing. At the moment I fear I am thinking far too much about the running itself and when it will be over, rather than freeing my mind to float airily on a higher plane! I'm hoping that as the running becomes more automatic and less uncomfortable then this will happen? lol

Anyhow, the run is done! :)

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • "When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Einstein

I completed my W3R2 run yesterday. Felt the same was you :(

I think in the last minute I actually tried jogging faster hoping the minute would pass by faster! Amazing logic, I know! lol

I had a sneak peak at week4, and let me just say ignorance is bliss :D

• Haha... I too was foolish enough to look at week 4! If my last run of week 3 remains so difficult I might repeat a run or two. Have to tell myself that doing the program in my own time is ok too!

• hi there - totally agree! I actually repeated w3r3 yesterday as thought 5 minutes?!?!?? No chance! I'm going to try tomorrow though... Gulp! Good luck to you both! X

You may also like...