Week 3 run 1

Did it! Three minutes sounded like a lot but I did it. 30 minutes still feels like a way off, though, and I still *hate* coming past runners going the other way (I live somewhere where people like to run a lot), but I'm getting used to it, I think!

I don't usually blog here but I've been reading with interest. In a weird way, you guys keep me going.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well of COURSE we keep you going!! We ALL keep each other going and don;t worry about all those "super duper running types", cos beofre you know it, YOU"LL be running non stop for 25 - 30 mins.

I remember Week 3 and thinkiing that I'd never be able to progress from 90 secs to a full 3 mins, but today I finished Week 6 and unbelievably ran a full 25 mins. And I am over weight and 50 and considering 3 weeks ago I was where you are now I can really say this C25K program is the bees knees!

Keep blogging. Alway good to hear about progress of us all.

Dan

• Week 3 is not so bad - I managed it. I did, on one occasion get a very strange look from a more 'elite' runner but I just put that down to bad manners on his part. I enjoy what I do and nobody, but nobody, is going to spoil it for me! This forum is good (I'm a newbie here) and, as Dan says, of course it does help to keep us all going. Keep up the good work and enjoy.

You may also like...