Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone, so this is my first post on here. I have had the C25K app on my phone forever and had a million and one excuses for never starting it or starting it but very half heartedly and never getting beyond week 1.

This year i seem to have finally got to grips with shifting the baby weight (the baby is now 4 and will be starting school in September lol) to be fair i think the fact that he will be starting school in September has been the catalyst. I've got a new job, have lost nearly a stone and a half so far (much more to go) and I AM going to finally crack the C25K. Time to start looking after me!!!

3 Replies

• Hello! I don't like week one, I think you'll probably enjoy week two more when you get to it. Good luck!

• Welcome! Keep coming on here and keep blogging, I know for a fact that if it wasn't for the inspiration and support on here, I never would have stuck with the programme x

• Well done. I was the same had it on my phone, tried other running programmes and never got past week two. This time I did it. I graduated last week having done couch to 5k and trusting the process. It would have been easy to give up, but I'd only be giving up on me! It's helped with my weight loss too. So when you go out there remember you can do it and you're butt will look fab! Good luck.

You may also like...