Week 7 -R2-not amazing

Went out last night -not my best run. Feel in quite a deflated mood. Up until now I have felt in control and that I can do whatever Laura asks of me. Last night was just scrappy -really struggled, to hot, music not right, laces to tight.:-(

Anyway it is fine -I know it is just one bad run and at least I was out there doing it-but still will I ever go out and do a half decent run without feeling completely under confident of what I can do. And life after Laura what about that.....will I keep it up?

Why does it feel so important -It's only running.

Run 3 tomorrow -hope it goes well.

Happy running everyone.x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm right there with you on the 'will I keep it up' bit. I think I've become so fixated on Weeks 1-9, that subconsciously I'm thinking that it'll all be over soon (I'm currently at exactly the same point as you - W7R3 to do). But it won't be... will it... ever...?

Eeek.

• Did week 7 run 2 today and felt I really struggle. So glad I am not the only one. I am hoping it will get easier. On the other hand do feel proud of getting this far and so should you.

You may also like...