W7R3 under the belt

And ever so slowly that belt is starting to come down a notch or two, which is an added bonus.

I should've gone out last night but a bad day at work, well certainly a long day at work, meant hubby offered me a G&T as I got in through the door and so my resolve disolved.

As it turned out, I had another long day at work today but absolutely had to go out tonight. No excuses! Covered the furthest ground ever tonight at 4.9K. I can hardly count this as nearly 5K though when 10 minutes or more of the route was walked.

Had problems at the start with MapMyRun. I thought it was going ok but then when I reached the point where in my route where I expected the 5 minute mark to be heard, there was nothing. Delved into my audio belt for my iphone only to find it registering 2:30 minutes or so. Grrr. I don't know why it keeps losing the signal but it's damned annoying.

The flies were a bit of nuisance tonight too and I was fully expecting to inhale a few. As it was I just had one brushing my eyelashes which was quickly wiped away.

All in all a good plod and I'm looking forward to starting Week 8 (week 8! I can barely believe it!) on Friday.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great run, well done! I have ditched Mr. Mapmyrun as he could never keep his attention on me. I have started a tentative relationship with Mr. Endomondo, so we'll see how that goes. Flies are revolting!!! Best of luck with Week 8 - let us know how it goes :)

• Thanks Annie. Who is Mr Endomondo? Does he offer his services for free? Would I find him in my app store? Is it very different from mmr or is it a similar thing? Sorry for all the questions!

You may also like...