Well I'm committed now!

Well after starting with whatever I had in the cupboard I have now bought a sports bra (all be it a cheap m&s one) and one if these flipbelt.com/the-flipbelt/ to hold my phone safely! Still making do with my old trainers tho as had no issues so far and still baulk at spending over £40 for a pair (assuming I find a shop - none in leamington spa!). I guess this means I'm committed to carrying on now! ??

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Like that belt. I've ended up carrying my phone a few times when it's been hot and am very likely to drop it soon. That may be just the thing!! There isalways soemthing more to buy!!!Thank you.

• I like the look of that belt. I bought a strap to go round my arm for my key and phone, that belt looks more comfy though. The sports bra is probably one of the most important purchases a female can make. I have an M&S one too, it's been working very well since I started the program. I only just bought my running shoes at the end of week 4, maybe a few weeks in you will want a new pair too.

• I was amused (or horrified) to see that one of the product reviewers for the Flipbelt carries "a small stun gun" in it. Clearly not British!!

You may also like...