Anyone got a fire engine red Alfa Romeo?

I went out for a run this morning (yes, I know, but my knees felt good and the sun was shining and there's takeaway chinese and birthday cake and wine* to make up for so why not?) and was beeped by a bright red Alfa. 3 possibilities (as nothing was hanging out where it shouldn't):

1) Someone from on here recognised the C25K t-shirt and decided to say hello.

2) Chap I passed running yesterday (running in the other direction, twice!) recognised the kit and decided to say hello.

3) A random person/runner decided to say hello to a random nutter out running at half past 7 on a bright sunny Sunday morning!

So just in case it was #1, hello, *waves*!!!

*And baby has put in a request for toad-in-the-hole for dinner tonight, so that needs few extra calories in the bank!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I love thr random encouragement from passers by.

Sounds like a good run.

• Well it wasn't me, but 'hello and well done' from me anyway! How lovely!

• Had the chance way back in '82 to get a red Alfa Romeo convertible Sprint... regret it now. Way beyond a poor uni student's means at the time. ;-)

But how classy can you get, Beads? Might have been a red Panda or Ford Fiesta instead, tooting you today , nothing to write home about... ;-) Why not try for a Ferrari or Lamborghini next time!

You may also like...