Complex PTSD Survivors

Survivor ?

I think that over the time of to many different types of hell I cannot call myself a survivor as I will eternally struggle ever single waking hour every single sleep I have in a tormented sleep of hell .

THIS IS FOR THE WOMEN THAT ARE AT THIS TIME IN FEAR BEYOND PANIC NOT KNOWING THE IMPACT STATMENT HAS AN IMPACT THE FEAR OF RECIEVING THE NO CHANGE LETTER THEN SUDDENLY TWO MONTHS LATER HE COULD BE OUT MY HEART IS WITH THEM AND I TRUE TO MY WORD MY LIFE IM WAITING EVERY DAY FOR ANOTHER LETTER THEY GIVE ME less than a week I went into total shock fear greif over over over over in my mind is when they are out it doubles our sentance of living hell and no one gives a shit that they no where you live that's in my case .impact the impact on the horrific violent sexual predators victim makes me feel sick having to go threw it court then 11yrson the thoughts of last yr was hell waiting for verdict he stays but every day i fear he will be out and my life ended 11yrsago God help the women with there fight to keep the minanamally sentantanced thing stay behind bars

4 Replies
oldestnewest

That's tough Faithfull! Is there a way we may support you?

1 like

By just being there for me thankyou my life is so much complecated as that's one life change if I put everything down I be classed as a mental case and to many people no my family so I feel parionod anyway .i wish that I had the guts to tell the world why a famous person get rid of mothers boyfriend as in he payed him money to leave her alone . So I was told earn money from what happened I don't think so as nothing will delete that torcher for five six hours then more was yet to come sorry I'm just having to tell someone that actully answered thankyou.

I am so sorry your going through this...my heart breaks for you sincerely. My mother was stalked by an ex- and I knew the terror in her eyes when she saw him. Be as safe as you can, and if you don't mind me suggesting that you take some self defense classes and help you empower yourself as best you can. Start taking some of the power back. God these f..kers out there as predators...yes there is a special place in hell for them.

1 like

Physically disabled and cirrhosis liver I just dread postman case it's another parole board meeting! He no where olive and I new him well so 11yrs on I'm not well enough any more thanks for reply

1 like