Complex PTSD Survivors

Shock after shock after shock

I have complex PTSD . Adult ADHD have server all emionaly unstable many many hospital phyciatric admissions public disorder doing one woman protests getting nicked for it as well as being put on a sec police as a danger to public and myself I am suffering in hell as all that is treated together or at least it's visible at times .

I have so many health problems and the confusion of hospital not reading the in depth reports I handed GP every hospital dr and they fucked it up big time I've been and had hip surgery and 16 hours in recovery I blaming and they ain't said why but on me PTSD I had no answer so stupid the liver ARLD in certain stages is to be carefully monitored it was not .

Being seen by no one that listens been told I have no cirrhosis and its 4yrs so I'll had radical hysterectomy serious conditions that they made me beg to go in hospital as mentally the system is fucked there wrong about not remembering I have had serious head injury yrs ago and blood clot fro ear and go many more but ain't they doing there job crisis in crisis alone in pain bad but hospital are making me iller saying yes then no so now this is wrote down in a pain nicking now case I forgetting constantly I'm scared in getting extremes memory loss confused for weeks inside body not right my toilet bad bad bloating head pain misled contracting sorry the hospital 7 hours to say blood ok nothing wrong to ill to leave bed now so waiting 22 March another unexpected test to say you have one more test after discharging me saying ain't u happy no as next day it's been another bit of mistake as you have got it please where do you go when there is no hope now not a chance I been sober 4 yes and thought it was 3 there ain't no happy just wondered what the happened in a whole yr can belive that was a bad shock last night imsorry everyone I'm so worried I'm going to be left like I been left far to long before help me

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow! My head was spinning just reading your post. You have gone through so much, it is hard to comprehend. Your memory problems could be trauma or grief related. How have you managed to cope with all of this?

Do you have family/friends for support?

Your ID says Faithfull - are you a believer in Jesus Christ? Do you have a church family? Have you talked with your Pastor? Do you have other believers who could pray with and for you?

Congratulations on being sober! Praise God! That is the first step towards a better foundation for you life. Now to allow the God of your understanding to begin healing the many wounds within your heart and mind. Hope exists.

There is a world-wide program called Celebrate Recovery, based on scripture which might help you by providing you with a community of people trusting God with and in their recovery. What area of the world do you live in?

1 like

Thank you If only you new that's just a tip off the ice burge u would never in a million years belive you actually would but in my hour of need witch is constant at a/e left by crisis team I asked man were pals was as I to ill sit chair 7 hours he took me there so I was ok he look at me and said do you mind if I prey for u and I was pastor overwhelmed with in my confused state was a moment I cherish this was last week I got me ADHD kicking in now as he was really nice sorry at

lol I got is me and daughter 32 got complex PTST ADHD and many disorders PHYICALLY very ill but no one cares we live in hell we can't leave house in fear of everything it's all so horrific I can't go into it but mind torcher me the home treatment where are they promised one day can't say no more I'm going threw enough I want get them nicked for neglect

a beautiful man I pra

1 like

It's ok, you don't have to tell me anything else, God knows it all. I am going to begin to pray for you and your daughter.

I myself have been chronically ill for 23 years, but God has always looked out for me, given me the strength to put one foot in front of the other and to remember to thank him for my blessings. He inhabits our praise, He is faithful to His Word and his character never changes

1 like

Thank you I pray for all and I pray for u too thanku

1 like