Support from CMT UK

Hi everyone

I'm Karen Butcher, and I run the CMT UK office. I'm so sorry I haven't been on HealthUnlocked for so long - with our active Facebook groups and everything else we do, I tend to forget about you all.

I see lots of you have been talking about benefits - we have lots of guides to help you with PIP particularly, so if you're struggling, email Kim or Yvonne on enquiries@cmt.org.uk

I would also like to encourage you to check out all the information and resources we have on our website at cmt.org.uk. We are a membership organisation so I'd encourage you to check out membership, as you could receive our magazine and get discounts to events through your membership.

We are also rolling out events know as "Health and Wellness days" across the country - a mini conference for about 40 people, full of practical exercise sessions and information to help you manage your CMT. The next one is in Norwich on 9th September.

So if you need any information, and don't get a response from me, email the office with your questions - the one above, and we can usually give you an answer.

Karen

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Thanks Karen it's so good to know your there if there are any unanswered questions, and help if needed,I have looked at your site and made notes.

Kindest regards.

You may also like...