Good news. : Hi All. Ken and I had our... - CLL Support Assoc...

CLL Support Association
13,512 members21,217 posts

Good news.

june65
june65
15 Replies

Hi All. Ken and I had our joint 3 monthly appointments on Thursday and glad to report that we are both doing well on Ibrutinib, my bloods are all back in normal range and Ken’s are pretty good, platelets 63 which are holding steady. We were blessed with the arrival of our first great-grandchild in 1st September, a boy weighing in at 8lbs 12oz so things are very good at the moment.

June

15 Replies
oldestnewest
PlanetaryKim

Congratulations on your check-ups and the great-grandchild! Good news all round!

3 likes
Newdawn
NewdawnAdministrator

Wonderful news all round! Warmest Congratulations 😊

Newdawn

2 likes
JigFettler
JigFettlerVolunteer

It is wonderful news you share with all. Thank you!

Jig

1 like
annmcgowan

Congratulations on CLL front and great grandchild.

Ann

1 like
Hilomom

Your good news gives much hope to those of us new to this disease. Thank you and congratulations! Pour out your love, dreams and hopes on that baby boy !

1 like
nour80

Congratulations 🎈🎉🎊

1 like
Peggy4

Good times. Enjoy your better health and your beautiful boy.

Peggy 😀

1 like
terryI_uk

Glad you're both doing well June and congratulations on the birth of your grandchild, God bless, Terry

1 like
chrisgrannyUK

I love these happy posts! Enjoy your great grandson, the little ones are such a joy. 🤱🏻

1 like
Sojomama13

Thank you for sharing your good news, Enjoy every moment with your grand baby. Life is good.

Sandy

1 like
JerrysGirl3

Congratulations ! I’m new here but I just became a grandmother a year ago!! So happy you are doing well !

1 like
Smakwater

Well Done June65!

JM

2 likes
Cindi73

June that's great news. Congratulations on the birth of your 1st great-grandson. My daughter adopted a new born baby. He was born in Aug. Grandchildren n Great Grandchildren are such a blessing. Enjoy and spoil him. I know I have been loving every minute. God bless you all. Cindi

2 likes
bayside64

Congrats. Good news.

1 like
carol_h

Great news, meds working very well, And a grandson! Congratulations! 🎉

You may also like...