18 Replies
oldestnewest

Treatment naive or relapsed?

naiv

Congrats!

Naive

Wow! That’s worth celebrating 🎉🎊

Good to hear, Hope it lasts forever.

Go, Micki! Welcome! I’m in similar trial, only with Acalabrutinib. By “cancer freee,” do you mean MRD-? If so, how log into the treatment before you hit that mark?

MRD negative bone marrow clean no CLL detectable

1 like

Wonderful news!! 👍💛🤗

MRD negativ no trace of CLL anywhere hemoglobin 13.8 I had 500000 lymphocites 8 months for me You can always contacting me Im in 5 different english speaking leukemia groups also per messenger

1 like

Great news.

Ann

Time to celebrate! 🎉🍸

Good for you, great news!

Was this the trial at Ohio State? Fantastic news!

my trial was Ibrunitib Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab I know they have the trial in the States and another one Dr Byrd Acalabrutinib Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab I think Dr Lamana döes Bendamustin Obinutuzumab and Venetoclax also a 3 fold trial at MD Anderson the other big cancer centers probably do them too You will have to ask Im taking no medication exept a thyroid Substitute Im 70 dx with 57 500000 lymphocites Stage 4 hemoglobin 6.1 now 13.8

Greet news,happy for you ...

For how long did you take medicine?

Are you still take any medicine?

Has this combination been offered or is it planned to be offered in the relapse setting in the US as a clinical trial?

Best,

Mark

Front line treatment they have the trial in the US too Ibrunitib Obinutuzumab and Venetoclax

You may also like...