CLL Support Association

CLL & Pregnancy

CLL & Pregnancy

Thought I’d share a little update. Saw new haemo consultant yesterday and she was fantastic. Very reassuring and made me feel that she was def in my corner. Felt such a sense of relief, didn’t realise just how much this visit was weighing on me.

Also had dating scan, little person wasn’t playing the game tho, hanging upside down, stretching out flat and generally being a weirdo (and here it starts!!) 😂😂

Came home feeling exhausted but more importantly, armed with a care plan. The hospital really are taking good care of me and I feel really grateful for that.

Keep well everyone ❤️❤️

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Dear TinyTatooedToes, what a wonderful post, new life always raises my spirits.

UK Sparky

4 likes

Wonderful!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy every moment of this beautiful journey called motherhood. Seeing your picture brought back so many happy memories and tears of joy to my eyes😍 Thanks for sharing.

4 likes

Amazing and fantastic news. Please keep us up to date as your pregnancy goes along x

1 like

A post to gladden the heart. So much to look forward to. Enjoy every minute.

Peggy 😀

1 like

Fantastic news TTT and lovely to see and hear!

Newdawn

1 like

Even if it's a picture of your baby being "a weirdo", what a wonderful picture. Moving around being a weirdo is a good thing in this case. I'm so glad that you found a doctor you are comfortable with! It makes all the difference in the world on this CLL journey, especially when also dealing with preparing for the arrival of your baby. Keep the pictures of him / her coming! Do you know the sex / name yet or are you waiting? Maybe baby TTT for now.

1 like

Don’t know gender as yet, but we all agree on what we think it is 🤔 Gender scan booked for a few weeks time. Can’t keep it as a surprise, I’m a planner! 🙈😂😂

3 likes

Have you and friends tried any of the old fashioned predictors? Whether a spoon on a string circles when hanging from a string is one I remember from a baby shower years ago. Lots of fun, especially if you try several, though they were not very accurate.

1 like

I was awake and worrying at 1AM and then saw this post. What a delightful and life affirming post! I am a pediatric nurse and I can tell you from that ultrasound, that is one adorable baby. Is this your first? It’s such a adventure.

2 likes

I have a daughter who is 12, so not my first go round but feels like it with such a big gap! 😂 She is beyond excited for a sibling xx

5 likes

It’s a real boy!

1 like

Fantastic love your post,it makes such a difference knowing you have a good team looking after you and don’t forget a wonderful group of cheerleaders on here.

1 like

So happy for you n your little one. Love the ultrasound. In my days they looked different. But what a great feeling to see your little. Take care. Prayers. Cindi

1 like

Love this post!!! Huge congratulations!

Ash

1 like

Congratulations so happy for you.

1 like

Perfect. Congratulations! You've brought everything about life into perspective - the most wondrous reason for being alive; creating new life. Enjoy it all. Warmest regards :-)

1 like

You may also like...