CLL Support Association
10,929 members16,905 posts

is there a chart of blood result that I can get so I know how to compare my blood results

Just had letter from hospital re last visit with the following info...

Haemaglobin 142 g/l

White cell count 77 x 10(9) / L

Platelets 270 x 10(9)/L

Had a CT scan and they found lots of lymphnodes that are enlarged but not enough to warrant any treatment or concern.

I just want to compare my blood results to a chart so I can see what is happening......

3 Replies
oldestnewest

I think this is what you are looking for... go to this site and click on "download template". It should be a file where you can enter your numbers after each visit. If I am not mistaken, it even graphs it for you.

cllsociety.org/toolbox/keep...

3 likes

Stunned, if you are in US, here is a Complete Blood Count (CBC) test with the norms as well as an explanation for each designated part, i.e. Hgb, Hct, etc.

A complete blood count (CBC) is a blood test used to evaluate your overall health and detect a wide range of disorders, including anemia, infection and leukemia. A complete blood count test measures several components and features of your blood, including: ... Hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying protein in red blood cells.

Complete blood count (CBC) - About - Mayo Clinic

mayoclinic.org/tests-proced...

1 like

patientpower.info also has good videos done by Dr. Susan LeClair explaining labs. Ask for complete lab results at every visit (you may have access to a portal). Your counts should be next to the in range numbers and labeled high or low if they are out of range.

1 like

You may also like...