CLL Support Association
9,312 members14,689 posts

Happy Christmas and Merry Hanukkah & Wish You All Best New Year

I hope the fat man in the red suit has visited all of you with loads of presents. My wife, who loves Christmas, but happens to be Jewish, wants me to also wish everyone a belated Hanukkah (ended the 20th this year). If you observe a different Holiday, we both wish you belated Zoroaster, Kwanzaa, Yalda & Yule, Bodhi, and Ashura.

May the God(s) you pray to, both real and imagined, hear you and bless you and your families for the coming new year.

Scott US/Maine

Praying to My Real or Imagined God that She Bless everyone on Health Unlocked

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Merry Christmas 🎄

1 like

Happy Christmas to you too, Scott. And belated Hanukkah greetings to your wife.

Best wishes,

Paula (in England)

3 likes

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to you as well Scott. My husband and I are also a Christian/Jewish couple. If I am remembering correctly, (and of course, that is a big IF), you and I also have another thing in common, we have both had experience with Bell's Palsy in our past. Please forgive my memory if I have confused you for someone else here, but regardless, I just wanted to say Hello and to wish you and your wife all the best in the coming New Year.

2 likes

Thank you. And yes, I also had the Bells Palsy....I actually have to go see a neeeerologist in a couple weeks...I am still having eye issues and tightness on right side of my face...comes and goes.

Wishing you the best for the new year

Scott

1 like

You may also like...