CLL patient advocate

CLL patient advocate

I am working in a clinical trial project focused on CLL patients whom faced intolerance to ibrutinib. I wanted to become a member of this blog as I want to understand better the patient experience with this disease.

In my family, I am living with few cancer survivors and I know how crucial it is to be able to nourish the soul of the patient while hopefully taking care of their disease. I am hoping to learn, connect, and perhaps provide any scientific data if needed from my end.

Thank you!

2 Replies

• Hi Meric,

What and where is your clinical trial project? School, drug company or why CLL? Just curious. Sally

• Hi Meric,

If you need more subjects, let me know- I just failed Ibrutinib/Imbruvica after 9 months due to a skin rash that could not be resolved.

I enjoyed 30 months on Idelalisib/Zydelig with NO significant side effects, but my ALC rose from 0.08% MRD+ to 20k in 6 months.

BTW- I've participated in 3 different events by Patient Power using Zoom to link everyone into a virtual discussion room, and it works great! Here is a sample:

You may also like...