Relieving stress and making the most of every day

Relieving stress and making the most of every day

Very pleased to say that I am now on 12 monthly visits to my haematologist. After having my appendix out last year she returned to 6 monthly visits as things seem to have escalated but all settled now so back to making the most of everyday. I spend much of my time travelling and taking photos and aim for an exhibition at the end of each year. I'm fortunate to have a partner, Brian, who shares this passion. Whilst I have no choice about 'watching and waiting' I've decided enjoying the pleasures of photography beats sitting around worrying. This image is in Cradle Mountain, Tasmania.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome Ge77y... such great news...

and thank-you for adding your wonderful photograph to the site hope we can see more of your work....

There are actually a number of great photographers here ...

a Sony RX100 got me off my butt a number of years ago, and helped me get outside, walk, loose weight and get healthier....

CLL in a strange way helped me find a renewed joy in photography that I had lost many years ago... ;-) Now the iPad is my darkroom...

~chris

• Thanks Chris, I will certainly keep an eye out for the other photographers. The Sony mirrorless are wonderful cameras - thinking of moving in that direction myself and look forward to seeing some of your images too. Gerry

• I second Chris's words and also want to congratulate you on the spectacular photograph. It really does capture such depth, range of colours and almost a feeling of different textures. Simply stunning. I love the golden hue set against the darkness of the mountain.

Very best wishes for a continuing uneventful W&W. May the only thing that develops be your lovely photographs!

Newdawn

• Thanks Newdawn, glad you enjoy the image. It was taken on a very cold morning (well by Australian standards...) and I was so pleased when the sun broke through and lit the place up. Thanks for your good wishes Gerry

You may also like...